Each color represents a different type of program. On the lefthand side of the map is the toolbar tab. Use the Filter Tool to sort programs by state, type, or gender.
- Red = Residential Treatment Center
- Yellow = Therapeutic Boarding School
- Green = Wilderness Therapy Program
- Purple = Young Adult Program
- Blue = Therapeutic Day School
- Orange = Non-residential Outpatient Center
- Pink = Specialty Psychiatric & Behavioral Hospital
- Turquoise = Transitional Independent Living Program
Use the Routing Tool to find directions to a program or group. The Routing Tool is located in the tab below the Filter Tool.