NATSAP’s regional conferences help you balance a tight budget with the value of meeting and exchanging information with peers. Regional Conferences offer nearby mental health and allied professionals who work with children, adolescents and their families a smaller, more intimate version of the NATSAP Annual Conference in a location that is easy and convenient to reach.
NATSAP’s Annual Conference is held in January or February and brings together hundreds of mental health and allied professionals who work with children, adolescents and their families for:
- Concurrent breakout sessions
- Unlimited networking and professional development opportunities
- Dynamic keynote speakers
- Opportunities to hear about the latest methodologies in programs
2017 Annual Conference
NATSAP LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
January 25 - 27, 2017 (Wednesday - Friday)
JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa
2018 Annual Conference
January 31 - February 2, 2018 (Wednesday - Friday)
**Please be aware of our cancellation policy: If an individual wishes to cancel his or her registration for either a regional conference our our National conference, a 80% refund of the total registration fee will be allotted to that individual. If the cancellation is made within 7 days of the conference, however, no refund will be granted.**
NATSAP aims to serve as the voice inspiring, nurturing, and advancing the courageous work of our member schools and programs. To this end, the NATSAP Board has created a Leadership Summit where Program Executives will be able to gather in a collegial manner to discuss operational issues away from the “noise and traffic” at the NATSAP Annual Conference and be afforded opportunities within a safe environment to discuss important and sensitive issues without the presence of professional referral sources.
The focus of the Leadership Summit is one of professional growth and emotionally safe support. Attendees will come to give, serve, and learn together.
The NATSAP Leadership Summit will be held annually and a summary of the discussion will be presented at the NATSAP Annual Conference. Where appropriate, the discussions may lead to the creation of Best Practices and/or be used in creating NATSAP’s annual strategic plan.
- No education consultants or referring professionals.
- No dedicated program marketing professionals.
- Attendance is limited to the members of a program’s executive team (i.e. Executive, Clinical,
Program, and Education Director).
- Limit of three attendees per program (not organization).
- NATSAP members only.
- Zero marketing. No exhibitors, internal or external to NATSAP.
- No program handouts, flyers, totes, branded gifts, or swag of any kind.
- No submission process for presentations. Prior to the Leadership Summit, attendees will share what they are most interested in working on. Event organizers will plan content based on that feedback.
- Programming will be composed of panel discussions, solutions groups, brainstorming sessions, and a few invited presenters who have expertise in topics relevant to the expressed needs of the attendees.
- Attendees are encouraged to be vulnerable and transparent with program and personal challenges. No attendee will disclose sensitive information to those outside of the Summit.
The 2017 Leadership Summit will be held November 6th and 7th at the Sheraton in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Please contact [email protected] to receive the registration form for the Leadership Summit.